This website is a copyrighted work belonging to our company. Certain features of this site might be subject to additional guidelines, rules, and terms which we will post with such features. All other guidelines, regulations, and conditions are related to the current Terms.
For you to have access to this site and continue with the services, you should accept the following:
- Create an account and fill out all required registration information. Be sure to submit truthful, accurate, and up-to-date personal information.
- You have the sole responsibility of keeping your information updated and accurate.
- You are responsible for keeping the confidentiality of your information and your account.
- You are liable for all the activities and services you are going to access and avail.
- You approve that if there will be any unauthorized activities through your Account, you will immediately notify the company to investigate the said activity.
If you want to discontinue your access to the site, you can deactivate or permanently delete your account.
The following terms restricts you to (i) sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transfer, reproduce, duplicate, or commercially exploit the contents of the site; (ii) change anything on the site without the written consent of the company; and (iii) use the site to make a competitive or similar website. All copyright and other proprietary notices will be on all copies thereof.
Failure to comply with the following restrictions will result in automatic suspension, blockage, or termination of your account with or without notice to you. Through these terms, you approve that the company won’t be liable to you or any third-party for any change, addition, interruption, or even termination of your Account or any part.